Universal Genève Tri-Compax 881101 "Evil Clapton"
A stunning and collectable Universal Genève Tri-Compax chronograph ref.881101 nicknamed “Evil Clapton” made in the 1960s. Stainless steel waterproof case with tachymeter bezel. Universal Genève cal.281 manual winding movement. Black dial with white sub registers at 3, 6, 9 and 12, moonphase window at 12, month and day windows at 10 and 2. Painted index and large dauphine hands. Comes with an original Universal Genève USA bracelet, with fitting 55 endlinks.
Plexiglas – 36mm diameter w/o crown – 19mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in superb condition.
- Case – The case is in very good condition, shows marks of age. Looks lightly polished.
- Bracelet – The bracelet looks in very good condition, light stretch and can accommodate large wrists.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.