Rolex Daytona 6263 "Small Red" Box & Papers
A splendid and highly coveted Rolex Cosmograph Daytona ref.6263 made in 1971. Stainless steel waterproof case with waterproof pushers and bakelite bezel, manual winding Valjoux cal.727 movement. Silver « small red » dial with black chronograph registers, straight hands and applied index. Coming with its original box, outer box and original Rolex papers of warranty with serial number and AD stamp.
Plexiglas - 37mm Diameter w/o crown - 19mm Bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial : The dial is a service replacement marked T Swiss T it has been relumed with luminova.
- Case : The case is in good condition, showing signs of age/wear and or scratches. It has been polished in the past. Bakelite bezel is a service replacement, pushers are MKIII and service replacements.
- Bracelet : The original 7835 bracelet is in average condition, showing signs of age and wear and stretch.
- Movement : The movement is in superb condition.
- Overall : The watch is in very good condition.