1970 Rolex Datejust 1601 Wideboy
An iconic and well preserved Rolex Datejust ref.1601 wristwatch made in 1970. Stainless steel case with 18k white gold bezel. Rolex 1570 self-winding movement. Silver “wideboy” dial with straight hands and applied index. Jubilee folded bracelet 6251H with 55 endlinks dated 4/70.
Plexiglas – 36mm diameter w/o crown – 20mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in superb condition.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks lightly polished.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in very good condition, shows light stretch and is almost full size.
- Overall – The watch is in mint condition.