Rolex 6265 Daytona Sigma Dial
An incredible and iconic Rolex Daytona chronograph ref.6265 made in late 1975. Stainless steel waterproof case, with smooth correct mark 2, correct mark 2 steel tachymeter bezel. Manual winding Rolex signed Valjoux cal.727. Black sigma dial with sub white registers at 3, 6 and 9, applied white gold index and straight hands. First series of 78350 strong link oyster bracelet with correct 571 endlinks, dated 1/76.
Probably one of the best 6265 Sigma still available on the market.
Plexiglas – 37mm diameter w/o crown – 19mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in mint condition, missing 3 lume plots at 3, 4 and 9.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks very lightly polished in the past.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet - The bracelet is in very good condition, all links available.
- Overall – The watch is in mint condition.