1970s Patek Philippe Ellipse Jumbo 3586 White Gold
A very rare and wonderful Patek Philippe Ellipse ref.3586 made in the 1970s. 18k white gold waterproof case with back winder. Patek Philippe cal.350i self-winding movement. Sunburst blue dial with onyx inserted white gold applied index and hands. 18k White gold Milanese link integrated bracelet with signed buckle.
Sapphire glass – 37x32mm – Integrated bracelet
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in mint condition.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks unpolished.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in good condition, shows light wear or deformations, has been shortened and lightly polished in the past. Can fit small-medium wrists or medium-large wrists with an extension (can be mounted for you on request).
- Overall – The watch is in very good condition.