Omega Constellation Pie-Pan 2852-8
A charming and collectable Omega Constellation ref.2852-8 made in 1956. Stainless steel hard snap-back case. Omega cal.505 self-winding movement. “Pie-pan” silver dial, applied index and dauphine hands. Rare Omega Original USA beads of rice stainless steel bracelet.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in very good condition, shows a strong warm and homogenous patina.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks very lightly polished.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in superb condition, light wear or stretch, can accommodate large wrists.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.