IWC Yacht-Club 1811 No-Date Blue Dial
An extremely rare and like new IWC Yacht-Club ref.1811 made in the 1970s. Stainless steel waterproof case. IWC cal.854B self-winding movement. Sunburst blue dial, applied index and straight hands. Comes mounted on its original IWC stainless steel bracelet, signed.
The reference 1811 is the last evolution of the Yacht-Club I, a tad bigger (0,5mm) and much rarer than its previous ref.811 it is even rarer without date.
Plexiglas – 36,5mm diameter w/o crown – 18mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in mint condition.
- Case – The case is in mint condition. Looks unpolished.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in mint condition, can fit very large wrists.
- Overall – The watch is in mint condition.