IWC Polo-Club SL 1831
An interesting and rare IWC Polo-Club SL ref.1831 made circa 1978 and designed by Gerald Genta. Stainless Steel waterproof two body case. Self-winding movement cal.8541. Dark silver dial with applied index and straight hands, date window at 3. Integrated original steel IWC bracelet.
Sapphire Glass – 38mm Diameter w/o crown – Integrated bracelet.
Condition report :
- Dial : The dial is in mint condition.
- Case : The case is in superb condition.
- Movement : The movement is in superb condition.
- Bracelet : The bracelet is in average condition shows signs of reparation and restoration (links cut to fit) shows average stretch, has almost full links. (size : small to large).
- Overall : The watch is in very good condition.