1970s IWC Automatic "Space Age"
A rare and intriguing IWC made in the 1970s. Stainless steel “space age” inspired waterproof case. IWC cal.8541B self-winding movement. Concrete grey dial with date window at 3, applied index and straight hands. Original IWC – NSA stainless steel bracelet
Plexiglas – 44,5 x 41mm without crown – 20mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in superb condition.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks unpolished.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in mint condition can accommodate medium-large wrists.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.