Girard-Perregaux Gyromatic Turquoise/Grey
An extremely rare and perfectly preserved Girard-Perregaux Gyromatic made in the 1960s. Stainless steel waterproof case, self-winding movement cal.32. Light grey dial with blue accents, date window at 3, applied index and straight hands. Comes on its original signed stainless steel bracelet.
Plexiglas – 37mm Diameter w/o crown – 18mm Bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in mint condition.
- Case – The case is in very good condition. Shows one small dent near the crown.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in very good condition, shows no stretch and can fit up to large wrists.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.