1980 Tudor 94010 Submariner Snowflake
An iconic and highly coveted Tudor Submariner ref.94010 “Snowflake” diver’s wristwatch made in 1980. Stainless steel case with rotating bezel. Self-winding movement. Black dial with painted index and snowflake hands. The watch is mounted on its original Rolex 93150 divers Oyster bracelet with diving extension and dated 1985.
Plexiglas – 40mm diameter w/o crown – 20mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in superb condition.
- Case – The case is in superb condition, very thick. Looks very lightly polished.
- Movement – The movement is in superb condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in very good condition, shows light stretch and can fit large wrists.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.