1973 Omega Seamaster "Baby Ploprof" Left-Handed w/ Papers
A superb and extremely rare Omega Seamaster ref.166.0250 for left handed gentlemen made in 1973. Stainless steel waterproof case with rotating diver bezel with bakelite insert. Omega cal.1012 self-winding movement. Black dial with date window at 3, paddle diver hands and painted index. Fitted with an Omega original stainless steel MESH bracelet ref.1247/237 and accompanied by original Omega punched papers dated 1980.
Mineral Glass – 39mm diameter w/o crown – 22mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in superb condition.
- Case – The case is in superb condition, looks lightly polished, shows signs of age and wear.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in very good condition, light scratches and signs of wear, size large.
- Overall – The watch is in very good condition.