1963 Rolex 1501 Date Tropical
An iconic and uniquely patinated Rolex ref.1501 Oyster Perpetual wristwatch made in 1963. Stainless steel waterproof Oyster case. Rolex cal.1530 self-winding movement. Black lacquered dial patinated to gradient brown color, date window at 3, alpha hands and applied index. Comes mounted on its original Rolex Oyster Riveted 7205 bracelet with 60 endlinks.
Plexiglas – 36mm diameter w/o crown – 18mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in good condition, strong tropical patina, the dial has an intriguing patina of layers of brown lavish, white and black. Spotting throughout.
- Case – The case is in very good condition. Looks lightly polished.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in ok condition, show some dents, and stretch.
- Overall – The watch is in very good condition.