Rolex 6234 Antimagnetic
A stunning and rare Rolex ref.6234 Chronograph “Antimagnetique” made in 1960. Stainless steel waterproof case. Valjoux 72 manual winding movement signed Rolex. Bi-tonnal silver dial with Tachymeter and Telemeter blue scale; three registers at 3, 6 and 9, applied index and alpha hands. Original Rolex 6635 Oyster riveted extensible bracelet with 57 endlinks and rare “big logo” clasp, dated 4/58.
Plexiglas – 36,5mm diameter w/o crown – 19mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in superb condition, all writings clearly legible, shows strong homogenous patina.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks lightly polished for a 60 year old watch.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in very good condition, moderate wear or stretch, can accommodate large wrists.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.