Patek Philippe 3445 White Gold Grey Dial
An incredibly rare and elusive Patek Philippe ref.3445 made in the 1970s. 18k white Gold waterproof case. Patek Philippe cal.27-460 self-winding movement. Grey dial with date window at 3, painted roman numeral index and straight white hands. Integrated 18k White Gold bracelet.
Plexiglas – 35mm diameter w/o crown – Integrated bracelet.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in mint condition.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks unpolished.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in superb condition, can accomodate large wrists.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.