IWC Yacht-Club 811AD Silver Dial
A mint and iconic IWC Yacht-Club ref.811 A made in the 1960s. Stainless steel waterproof case. IWC cal.8541 self-winding movement. Silver dial with date window at 3, applied index and straight hands. Comes mounted on its original Gay Freres IWC stainless steel beads of rice bracelet, signed and dated 4-69.
Plexiglas – 36mm diameter w/o crown – 18mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in mint condition.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks very lightly polished.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in superb condition, light wear or stretch, one small center link missing (not really noticeable), has been shortened, can fit medium wrists.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.