Cartier Pasha 2113 Millenium Edition
A very rare and important Cartier Pasha Chronograph ref.2113 “millennium edition” made in the late 90s/early00s. Stainless steel waterproof case with black cabochons inserted pushers and crown and .950 Platinum bezel. Cartier cal.205 self-winding movement. Black guilloche dial with 3 registers at 3, 6 and 9 and date window at 6, applied index and pencil hands. Original Cartier leather strap and steel signed deployant clasp.
Plexiglas – 38,5mm diameter w/o crown – 20mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in superb condition.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks very lightly polished.
- Movement – The movement is in superb condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in good condition, light wear, can accommodate large wrists.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.