1990s Zenith El Primero Pacific 59.0010.400
An interesting and seldom seen Zenith El Primero chronograph ref.59.0010.400 made in the 1990s. Stainless steel/18k gold case. Self-winding movement Zenith cal.400. Glossy black dial, three registers at 3, 6 and 9, date window at 4:30 and gold applied index and hands. Mounted on its original integrated Gold/Steel bracelet with signed Zenith Pacific buckle.
At Horare we have always tried our best to find watches to offer that are rarely seen elsewhere, our passion drives us to explore new territories as much as we can. Here this El Primero is a real rarebird in the field of Zenith’s production, the design of the bracelet and the case are far from the usual chronograph field yet capture perfectly the 1990s atmosphere and that’s why we think this watch is important in any 1990s collection.
Sapphire glass – 39mm diameter w/o crown – 24mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in mint condition.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Looks lightly polished.
- Movement – The movement is in superb condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in superb condition, low stretch and almost full size.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.