1990s Patek Philippe "Neptune" Petite Complication 5085
A superb and exclusive Patek Philippe wristwatch “Neptune” ref.5085 made in the late 90s. Stainless steel, waterproof case, see-through back. Self-winding movement Patek Philippe cal.240/164. Black dial with, power reserve indicator, date and moonphase register at 7, straight hands and painted index. Mounted on its original Patek Philippe “fish scale” bracelet with signed buckle.
Once again one of the most undervalued sports watch from Patek Philippe, sharing its movement with the Nautilus ref.3712, it has a fantastic and more seldom seen look, the dial has military accents with these white Arabic numerals and the moonphase disc is one of the very few black examples in the horological world. A true gem to collect now before its price reaches the sky. A personal favorite of mine, I wear the same watch as part of my daily rotation.
Sapphire glass – 37mm diameter w/o crown – 24mm bracelet width.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in mint condition.
- Case – The case is in mint condition. Looks almost never polished.
- Movement – The movement is in superb condition.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in superb condition, very low stretch and almost full size.
- Overall – The watch is in mint condition.