Rolex 3085 Articulated Lugs
An incredibly rare and exclusive Rolex reference 3085 made circa 1937. Stainless steel rectangular case with articulated lugs. Manual-winding Rolex rectangular caliber. Salmon dial for french market, dagger hands and painted index. Original Oyster Gay Freres bracelet, could be posterior to the watch.
Plexiglas - 36mm Diameter w/o crown - 18mm bracelet width.
Condition Report :
- Dial - The dial is in very good condition, shows a strong tarnished patina.
- Case - The case is in superb condition, unpolished.
- Movement - The movement is in very good condition. (+25 s/d / 275° / 0,4 B.E)
- Bracelet - The bracelet is in good condition, shows light repairs, signs of age and wear.
- Overall - The watch is in very good condition.