1982 Rolex 17000 Oysterquartz
An important and superb Rolex Oysterquartz Datejust reference 17000 made in 1982. Stainless steel waterproof case, quartz movement cal.5035. Silver dial with applied index and straight hands. The watch is mounted on its integrated strong Oyster bracelet with 12 links (medium-large).
Sapphire Glass – 36mm Diameter w/o crown – Integrated bracelet.
Condition report :
- Dial – The dial is in mint condition shows very light signs of age and wear and a superb champagne patina.
- Case – The case is in superb condition. Hasn’t been overpolished in its lifetime.
- Bracelet – The bracelet is in very good condition, shows almost no stretch.
- Movement – The movement is in very good condition.
- Overall – The watch is in superb condition.